Q: Is this a scam?
A: No, make money scams are for people who don’t know how to make money.
Q: Do you read from a script or off an autocue?
A: No, I freestyle.
Q: Can you shoot a video on X topic? / do you accept suggestions?
A: Absolutely, feel free to get in touch with any video ideas you may have.
Q: Do you have any new books coming out?
A: Yes, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and I’ll let you know when they’re ready.
Q: Why did you call your company Make Money Company?
A: Because I wanted to set up a company that helps people make money… this name not only reflects that and captures attention, but it’s also good for business too.
Q: Why did you start Make Money Company?
A: Because I UTTERLY DETEST seeing unhappy, broke, poverty-stricken wage-slaves.
What’s more – in all modesty – when you have the amount of valuable, life-changing knowledge I do one tends to feel a certain responsibility to help those who want to better themselves… and I believe the best way to do this is to enlighten such people on the principles of life, and, of course: how to make money.
Q: What drives you?
A: FEAR – it drives us all (whether we’re consciously aware of it or not).
Fear of normality. Fear of mediocrity. Fear of being average. Fear of never going into the history books. Fear of being a link a chain. Fear of losing my freedom. FEAR.
Note: I’m also driven by greed, guilt, anger, exclusivity, salvation, and flattery (the other 6 key copy drivers).
Q: What are your interests?
A: FREEDOM, health, wealth, business, marketing, football (soccer), horse racing, chess, classical music… and generally just doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whoever I want.
Q: What are your values in life?
A: Freedom. Knowledge. Health.
Q: Do you have any testimonials?
A: Of course; you can find video and written testimonials here.
Q: What’s your Wealth Dynamics Profile?
A: I’m a ‘Lord’.
Q: What theme does this website run on?
Q: Anything you wish to disclose?
A: Yes, in the interest of transparency: I may receive commission if you buy any of the products and/or services I link to from this and other websites I control.
Q: How can I get in touch?
A: Feel free to use this contact form.
Q: Any recommended reading / listening / viewing?
A: Yes, I’ve read, listened to and watched so much… but I rate the following highly:
- The Ascent of Money by Niall Ferguson
- Free to Choose by Milton Friedman
- The Leaders: The Secrets to Their Success by CNBC
- Your First 100 Million by Daniel S. Pena, Sr.
- Billion Dollar Marketing Secrets by Ted Nicholas
- How to Turn Words Into Money by Ted Nicholas
- Magic Words that Bring You Riches by Ted Nicholas
- Winning Unlimited New Customers by Ted Nicholas
- 7 Secrets of the Millionaires by Stuart Goldsmith
- The Inner Circle: Power by Stuart Goldsmith
- Escape The Matrix by Stuart Goldsmith
- Million Dollar Mailings by Denison Hatch
- YES! 50 secrets from the science of persuasion by Goldstein, Martin and Cialdini
- INFLUENCE: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
- Dressing the Man by Alan Flusser
- Billionaire: Secrets to Success by Bill Bartmann
- The $1 Million Dollar Reason to Change Your Mind by Pat Mesiti
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Classon
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandingo
- 93 Referral Systems by Jay Abraham
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- How to Persuade People Who Don’t Want to Be Persuaded by Joel Bauer
- Privacy: How to Live a Private Life Free from Big Brother’s Interference by Stuart Goldsmith
- I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get It by Barbara Sher and Barbara Smith
- Drawing Attention by Stu Heinecke
- The Second Bounce of the Ball: Turning Risk into Opportunity by Ronald Cohen
- The Feldman Method by Andrew H. Thomson with Lee Rosler
- Creative Selling by Ben Feldman
- The Science of Getting Rich: How to Use the Secret Law of Attraction by Bob Proctor (DVD)